WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PeopleFluent®, a leading social human capital management technology company, today introduced the next wave of its industry-leading MIRROR technology with the latest release of the PeopleFluent Recruiting MIRROR, part of the PeopleFluent MIRROR Suite. PeopleFluent is the first talent management vendor to bring video questionnaire and video job description functionality to market. By introducing these new video components into the Recruiting MIRROR, the company is helping to speed up the hiring process and conversion rates for highly skilled candidates.
PeopleFluent has reimagined what recruiting means by delivering an engagement experience that satisfies applicants, recruiters, and hiring managers alike in a personalized collaborative way. These new pieces of video functionality, in combination with a single integrated platform for recruiting via MIRROR, widely differentiate PeopleFluent from its competitors. Key features of the video questionnaire and video job description functionality include:
- Video Questionnaires: This capability enables candidates to respond to important questions during the hiring process in an engaging and highly visual way. For members of hiring teams, these responses give greater insight into the potential fit of a candidate earlier in the hiring process. From a review standpoint, video screening gives recruiters and hiring managers the ability to screen candidates in an engaging way far faster than phone screening individually. Video screening also gives recruiters and hiring managers the ability to evaluate soft skills and competencies, which cannot be evaluated through traditional data collection techniques.
- Video Job Descriptions: This capability enables organizations to augment flat job descriptions with interactive position specific video to help market distinct attributes of critical roles. This reduces repetition from the employer and helps speed the talent acquisition process for candidates and prospects.
The Recruiting MIRROR solution includes video, social and collaboration components that create a more rewarding experience for all participants in the hiring process:
- Candidates – have a more engaging experience by watching distinctive culture and position specific: "about the job", "location", "peer" and "company" video job descriptions during the hiring process and can demonstrate their unique fit through their own submitted video questionnaires. There are no limitations to video deployment use cases as the video technology is embedded in the tool and not through a third party integration.
- Hiring managers – have an engaging new user experience to quickly find the best candidates available and connect the answers they need to run a fast hiring process – while also using video to illustrate company culture and brand, and provide feedback in a collaborative manner.
- Recruiters – have a new tool to help drive an efficient hiring process, fostering communication and collaboration across hiring teams.
- New hires – have a more appealing experience than simply filling out forms during the new hire process through social onboarding.
“With an ever tightening labor market for skilled and experienced professionals it is imperative that organizations augment flat job descriptions with interactive video capabilities to market specific attributes of critical roles,” said Jack Hill, Director of Talent Acquisition Solutions, PeopleFluent. “These innovative new features will give our customers a unique advantage and drive conversion rates of sought after candidates and prospects. Using video to personalize the process between hiring managers, recruiters and candidates is critical to delivering an engaging and rewarding talent acquisition experience. No other recruiting vendor has a combined total talent solution like PeopleFluent.”
"PeopleFluent’s Recruiting solution was recently named a Leader in IDC's Worldwide Recruiting in Integrated Talent Management 2015 MarketScape Vendor Analysis," said Lisa Rowan, research vice president, HR, Talent, and Learning Strategies, IDC. “The video, social and collaboration capabilities in the MIRROR platform contributed to PeopleFluent's positioning. I look forward to seeing first-hand the new enhancements and features introduced with the next version of the Recruiting MIRROR at WISDOM 2015.”
PeopleFluent’s MIRROR Suite delivers a highly engaging experience with an unmatched user interface and strong personalization features. This is software that “mirrors” the communication environments where employees meet, as well as how they most naturally and comfortably work, share, communicate, and engage with each other. The integrated MIRROR platform lets the HR executive, manager or everyday user configure applications, data, analytics, newsfeeds, transactions and discussion communities based on precisely what the individual wants their personalized MIRROR experience to reflect back to them each day.
New enhancements to PeopleFluent’s Recruiting MIRROR are being showcased at the company’s global user conference, WISDOM 2015, being held until March 12, 2015. Additional details on PeopleFluent’s Recruiting MIRROR can be found by visiting http://www.peoplefluent.com/recruiting-software.
PeopleFluent, the leading total workforce HCM technology company, redefines Talent Management with an innovative Talent Engagement Cloud that is built around people and not HR processes. By deeply integrating pervasive video, strategic analytics and collaborative social technologies into its complete suite of Talent Management applications, PeopleFluent redefines employee engagement to address productivity loss and diminished financial results due to an increasingly disengaged workforce. With PeopleFluent, companies can change at the speed of business without costly IT interventions through intuitive, highly configurable software that is built upon the right data. Spanning across an organization’s entire global workforce with one talent cloud, PeopleFluent equips leaders with the meaningful talent data and strategic analytics necessary to make better business decisions.
PeopleFluent has worked with over 5,100 organizations in 214 countries and territories to engage employees to drive better business results. Today, 80 percent of the Fortune 100 relies on PeopleFluent as part of their talent management delivery strategy, helping them successfully achieve their talent aspirations.