DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lmh7wt/japan) has announced the addition of the "Japan Cardiovascular Monitoring Systems Market Analysis - Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast Through 2007 - 2020" report to their offering.
This research report provides key market trends, market forecasts and competitive scenario of the cardiovascular monitoring systems in Japan through 2020.
The product categories covered in this report include:
- ECG Monitoring Equipment (Electrocardiogram)
- ECG Stress Testing Systems
- Holter Monitoring System
- Event Monitoring Systems
- Highlights and compares key product categories for growth trends and revenue forecast.
- Market size, annualized revenue and unit sales for each product category from 2007 to 2020.
- Cross category comparison - Growth and revenue comparison for product categories, historic and forecast through 2020.
- Market share of companies.
- Average selling price ($) for each product type (2007 to 2020).
- Recent Events and Developments.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Tables & Charts
3. Scope of the Report
4. Japanese Market for Cardiovascular Monitoring Systems, 2007-2020
4.1 Cardiovascular Monitoring Systems, Revenue ($ mn) by Sub-Category, 2007-2020
4.2 Cardiovascular Monitoring Systems, Volume (Units) by Sub-Category, 2007-2020
4.3 Cardiovascular Monitoring Systems, Average Price ($), 2007-2020
4.4 Cardiovascular Monitoring Systems, Company Shares (%), 2014
5. Recent Events and Developments
- LifeWatch, Corp.
- Cardiac Science Corporation
- Fukuda Denshi
- GE Healthcare
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- OSI Systems, Inc.
- Philips Medical Systems
- Welch Allyn Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lmh7wt/japan