DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rp2bvw/global_market_for) has announced the addition of the "Global Market for Energy Storage Forecast - Opportunities, Trends and Challenges 2014-2022" report to their offering.
By 2022, the global market for energy storage devices is expected to reach nearly $30 billion in revenues.
With the growing demand for energy worldwide, the market for energy storage has witnessed a boom in recent years. Devices that can store energy for using at a later time have developed rapidly to meet the rising requirement for energy. Companies and governments worldwide are facilitating the growth of energy storage devices owing to their capability of storing electricity more effectively and efficiently.
With fluctuating oil prices and falling oil reserves, governments are encouraging the development of energy storage devices. Such devices can be electrical, mechanical and even electrochemical. Batteries, fuel cells, flywheels, ultracapacitors and many other options are being used as energy storage devices. Fuelling this growth further is the fact that these devices are majorly environmentally friendly and lead to less pollution.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction to Energy Storage Devices
3. Global Market for Energy Storage
4. Market for Fuel Cells as Energy Storage Devices
5. Market for Flywheels as Energy Storage Devices
6. Market for Next Generation Batteries as Energy Storage Devices
7. Market for Pumped Storage as Energy Storage Devices
8. Market for Ultracapacitors as Energy Storage Devices
9. Factors Impacting the Global Market for Energy Storage
10. Industry Players
12. Research Methodology
- Active Power
- Ballard Power Systems
- BYD Company Limited (BYD)
- China BAK Battery
- FuelCell Energy
- Hydrogenics Corporation
- LG Chem
- Pentadyne Power
- Piller GmbH
- Plug Power
- Samsung SDI
- SANYO Electric (Panasonic)
- SFC Energy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rp2bvw/global_market_for