DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2b52zz/automation_and) has announced the addition of the "Automation and Control Market in Emerging ASEAN Countries Laos, Cambodia, and Myanmar" report to their offering.
The study discusses the automation revenue generated by various automation and safety systems suppliers in Laos, Cambodia, and Myanmar. The companies involved in the study are major vendors. The objective is to identify the major end users, distribution channel for each product, and major projects using automation and safety systems in these countries.
The study also focuses on revenue contribution by product type. Considering the prevailing political, legal, economic situation, and other trends, the study forecasts revenue and growth rates until 2019, and discusses the major factors affecting the industry. The study also emphasizes the support received by vendors and the initiatives suppliers can take to progress and retain growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total Automation and Control Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Automation and Control Market
5. Vertical Market Opportunities - Power Industry
6. Opportunities - Oil and Gas Industry
7. Opportunities - Water and Wastewater Industry
8. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Automation and Control Market
9. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective - Total Automation and Control Market
10. PLC Segment Breakdown
11. SCADA Segment Breakdown
12. DCS Segment Breakdown
13. HMI Segment Breakdown
14. Safety Systems Segment Breakdown
15. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2b52zz/automation_and