DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ktr4pj/india_car_rental) has announced the addition of the "India Car Rental Market Outlook to 2019 - Rising Online Booking to Drive the Future Growth" report to their offering.
The report titled India Car Rental Market Outlook to 2019 - Rising Online Booking to Drive the Future Growth provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size of the Car rental industry, online car rental industry and Car sharing industry in India. The segmentation on the basis of organizational structure, by On and Off airport, by type of trips, by booking channels, by type of clients, by car sizes and by cities have been covered in the report. The report also includes the market shares and revenues of major car rental companies in India. The future outlook of the car rental industry, major growth drivers and challenges, porter's five forces, SWOT analysis and macroeconomic variables are presented in the report.
The off airport segment dominated the on-airport segment by a huge margin because of the limited scope of the on airport segment. Also, the on airport rental service usually charges high rates as compared to the off airport segment. When customers book a rental car from the airport, they are subject to various daily fees and taxes that are not applied to car rentals which are not on airport property.
The online car rental service has really aided the growth of various car rental companies in India such as Ola cabs, Meru cabs, Carzonrent and Savaari car rentals. Majority of the cab bookings are expected to be done through online as compared to the physical booking where a person needs to go physically and make the booking.
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Car Rental Industry Introduction
2. Value Chain Analysis of Car Rental Industry In India
3. India Car Rental Market Size, FY'2009- FY'2014
4. India Car Rental Market Segmentation
5. India Car Sharing Industry Overview
6. Trends And Developments In Car Rental Industry In India
7. Growth Drivers in India Car Rental Industry
8. Major Challenges Faced By The Car Rental Industry
9. SWOT Analysis Of Car Rental Industry In India
10. Porter's Five Forces Analysis Of Car Rental Industry In India
11. Market Share of Major Players in The Organized Car Rental Market In India
12. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in Car Rental Industry in India
13. India Car Rental Market Future Outlook And Projections, FY'2015-FY'2019
14. India Online Car Rental Market Introduction
15. Macroeconomic and Industry Factors in India Car Rental Industry
- Meru cab
- Savaari car rentals
- Travel House
- Uber India
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ktr4pj/india_car_rental