DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/778xlj/saudi_arabia) has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Managed Security Services Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
The Kingdom's managed security services market is estimated to reach around USD 3.5 billion by 2020
Since, the evolving threat landscape in the country demands smarter and more responsive solutions, enterprises are moving towards outsourced services, which reduces cost and effort, at the same time providing a resilient incident management system. The government is continuously investing in large IT security projects and is anticipated to be the fastest growing end use sector for managed security services in the country.
Other application areas expected to exhibit growth are BFSI, oil & gas and education sector. Enterprises are looking for centralized visibility and security management, with high level of protection against malware. Increase in IT spending and growing incidence of malicious malware attacks and cyber-attacks will be the key drivers for the growth in country's MSS market during the forecast period.
Saudi Arabia is confronting a clear risk from sophisticated cyber-attacks. The region's growing economy, high internet & mobile penetration, and sophisticated infrastructure make it an attractive destination for hackers to make easy money. Currently, the country is leading in terms of cyber-attacks in the Gulf region, while globally, the Kingdom ranks second in spam attacks. Increasing frequency and severity of security threats, and lack of IT security expertise are propelling demand for Managed Security Services (MSS) in the country. Organizations have been increasing investment in security services, and complexity in handling security issues in-house is leading them to opt for Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs).
Huge investments are expected in cloud security services and network security services over the forecast period. Cloud-based managed security services are anticipated to grow faster than the market for remotely monitored Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) MSS, since they offer encryptions, along with opportunities for future expansion due to adoption of cloud computing.
Saudi Arabia Managed Security Services Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects of MSS market in Saudi Arabia:
- Cloud-based Managed Security Services
- Rising Customer Interest for Distributed Denial of Services (DDoS)
- Centralized Security Management
- Emerging Managed Fraud Prevention Services
- Bring Your Own Device Concept
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst Briefing
3. Product Definition
4. Global Managed Security Services Market Overview
5. Saudi Arabia Managed Security Services Market Outlook
6. Saudi Arabia Physical Security Services Market Outlook
7. Saudi Arabia Information Security Services Market Outlook
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
11. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
- Injazat Data Systems LLC
- Saudi Telecom Company
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Wipro Limited
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Etihad Etisalat Company (Mobily)
- Arabic Computer Systems Ltd
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Symantec Corporation
- AT&T Global Network Services LLC
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/778xlj/saudi_arabia