DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v653dr/journal_of) has announced the addition of the "Journal of Commercial Biotechnology" subscription to their offering.
The Journal of Commercial Biotechnology is the definitive international quarterly publication for bioscience business professionals. The Journal is designed specifically for those professionals who need to enhance their knowledge of biotechnology business strategy and management, improve and advance their product development or want to keep up-to-date with the current issues and industry trends.
The Journal of Commercial Biotechnology is a unique forum for all those involved in biotechnology commercialization to present, share, and explore new ideas, latest thinking and best practices, making it an indispensable guide for those developing projects and careers, within this fast moving field.
Every issue of Journal of Commercial Biotechnology publishes forward-thinking regular features from some of the leading names in biotechnology commercialisation.
By subscribing to Journal of Commercial Biotechnology, you will have access to the latest intelligence on cutting-edge life science research commercialisation, worldwide:
- Peer-reviewed papers - original, high-quality articles from leading practitioners on the latest thinking, developments and techniques affecting biopharmaceutical, agrochemical and environmental companies
- Legal & regulatory updates - providing expert guidance on the major legal and regulatory issues affecting the industry, compiled and prepared by Bird & Bird and Reed Smith
- Financial account reports - summarizing the finances of the major established and newly-formed biotech companies
- Book reviews - previewing forthcoming books in life science commercialisation
The Journal of Commercial Biotechnology is essential reading for:
- Vice Presidents
- Heads of Business Development
- Heads of Corporate Development
- Commercial Directors
- Chief Financial Officers
- Investment Managers
- Heads of Corporate Intellectual Property
- Heads of Regulatory Affairs
- Intellectual Property Lawyers and all those involved in the commercialisation of biotechnology.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v653dr/journal_of