DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w753jx/gamification) has announced the addition of the "Gamification Companies, Solutions, Market Outlook and Forecasts 2015 - 2020" report to their offering.
This research projects Gamification growth to reach $10.02 billion by 2020
The goal of Gamification is to maximum user brand/product engagement through facilitation of entertainment in which the user interacts with the brand in a fun/pleasurable manner. One of the keys to success is to assess user behavioral patterns as a precursor to deploying optimal game mechanics that that align user likes, dislikes, expectations and behaviors. Optimal design is based on research into extrinsic motivators, intrinsic values and facilitation of long term engagement.
Gamification technologies and solutions can make virtually any digital platform, device, or application more engaging for users, allowing gamers to explore their own desires towards game mastery and autonomy. From a business perspective, Gamification represents a promising strategy for public and commercial brands to increase customer activity, build loyalty, broaden reach and monetize assets.
In terms of data analytics, predictive analysis looks towards how end-users engage in gaming, providing insights into potential game improvements as well as gaming aspects that are most interesting/engaging wherein the brand can place its most important messaging to the consumer. Available data from Gamified websites, applications, and processes indicate potential improvements in areas like user engagement, ROI, data quality, timeliness, or learning.
This report evaluates the companies, solutions, strategies, and market outlook for gamification. All purchases of this report includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Mobile network operators
- Content providers and intermediaries
- Digital marketing agency or consultants
- Internet and mobile based solution providers
- Brands, advertisers, portals, and media companies
- Mobile commerce application and service providers
- Social gaming, mobile gaming and social commerce developers
- System integrators, consultants, and professional service providers
- Gamification platform providers (equipment, software, and services)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to the Gamification Paradigm
2. Gamification Market Trend analysis
3. Global Gamification Market assesssment
4. Gamification Technology Solutions
5. Gamification Company analysis
6. Conclusions and Recommendations
Companies Mentioned: 30 of the 60+ Companies
- 42 Terabytes
- 500 Friends
- Dsxgroup, Llc
- Game Craft
- Game On! Learning
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w753jx/gamification