DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fgghzq/pakistans) has announced the addition of the "Pakistan's Socioeconomic and Demographic Performance: Past, Present and Future" report to their offering.
This document provides an in-depth look at Pakistan, and the basis for the analysis is largely the publisher's own Income Distribution Database (C-GIDD). C-GIDD is the world's most comprehensive and detailed database for GDP and income distribution data. The dataset covers 212 countries, 694 subdivisions (states, provinces, etc.) and 997 major cities from 2000 until 2025.
We examine GDP, GDP per capita, household income, income per capita, population, urbanization and socioeconomic class levels, both at the national and sub-national / city level. The analysis cover historical trends as well as future projections (5-20 years). Additionally, we provide useful comparisons to other countries and cities of Asia.
Key Topics Covered:
- The underlying dataset for this report is available for free from Canback & Company to all customers who have purchased it.
- Overview of the Canback Global Income Distribution Database (C-GIDD)
- The themes and key findings of the report
- Political structure, population, working age population, urban population, Gini coefficient, currency, major ethnic groups, religious affiliations, GDP origins, historical GDP growth (2004-2014), historical household income growth (2004-2014), historical inflation (2004-2014), historical population growth (2004-2014), map of Cuba and major cities
- Population and GDP (USD and purchasing power parity, 2014) and comparison to other South Asian countries
- Evolution of GDP supply breakdown by industry (1974-2014) and comparison to other South Asian countries (2014)
- GDP demand breakdown (1974-2014) and comparison to other South Asian countries (2014)
- Import - Export breakdown
- Economic risk assessment, including analysis of political stability, security, corruption, etc.
- GDP per capita evolution (1974-2024)
- Income per capital evolution and comparison to other South Asian countries (2004-2024)
- Projected economic performance in comparison to other South Asian countries, including a GDP growth versus GDP per capita regression and projected annual GDP growth (2014-2024)
- Description of socioeconomic classes
- Pakistan's global positioning in terms of household income distribution and household income distribution within Pakistan (1974-2034)
- Population and income distribution by socio-economic group and income per population decile (2014)
- Income per capita (2004-2024), population growth by socioeconomic group (2014-2024), socioeconomic level distribution (2004-2024)
- Evolution of population by socioeconomic level (1970-2035), growth of branded goods consumer class (2014-2024)
- Population breakdown by age group in percentage and absolute terms (2004-2024)
- Comparison of top Pakistani cities to other top cities of South Asia in population, household consumption expenditure, and household consumption expenditure per capita (2014), urbanization rates and urban population growth compared to other Ghana countries (2014-2019)
- Urban and rural population breakdown (2014), urban and rural population growth (2008-2018), urbanization rate compared to rest of South Asia.
- Population, population growth, income and income growth for leading cities of Pakistan (2014-2019)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fgghzq/pakistans