DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xk6j84/g_fast_an) has announced the addition of the "G.Fast: An Assessment of the Value Proposition for Operators" report to their offering.
Interest in technologies that prolong the life of copper continues to be high. As operators consider deploying G.fast they will need to assess the benefits it can bring in comparison with other copper-based technologies as well as with FTTH. The author has examined various deployment scenarios for G.fast as part of a wider assessment of fibre beyond the cabinet. This report considers several technology options that have emerged recently, such as 30MHz vectoring and frequency division vectoring.
This report provides:
- An assessment of the value proposition of G.fast compared with other DSL acceleration technologies and FTTH
- An assessment of G.fast in comparison with alternative deployment options from the standpoint of download and upload speeds, commercial availability timelines, technology coexistence, and capex and opex costs
- Recommendations for operators.
- G.fast 106MHz
- G.fast 212MHz
- Frequency division vectoring
- 30MHz vectoring
- VDSL2 vectoring
- Speeds: download and upload
- Technology coexistence: other fixed broadband technologies and POTS
- Costs: capex and opex
- Deutsche Telekom
- Korea Telecom
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xk6j84/g_fast_an