DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnmvcr/assessment_of) has announced the addition of the "Assessment of Strategic Partnership between Roche & Emcure in India" report to their offering.
Roche, one of the top 10 companies in global pharmaceutical market entered into collaboration with one of the leading Indian manufacturer Emcure Pharmaceuticals to manufacture few of its patented Biotech drugs (Monoclonal Antibodies) including Herceptin in India.
The pharmaceutical and Biotech industry players were surprised with the move of Roche to enter into the agreement with the Indian company to manufacture its leading biotech drugs, even when Roche is the only player in Indian market for many of its product.
What to expect from the report:
- What forced or motivated Roche to enter into this collaboration even when Roche has no competition for most of its products.
- Details of the partnership for manufacturing, sales and marketing including pricing, distribution, sales force, and best possible ways to avoid cannibalization.
- Challenges in the partnership and solutions to counter the partnership.
List of Charts/Graphs in the report:
- Total and Oncology portfolio revenue of Roche and Emcure in India
- Sales revenue of oncology brands
- Roche-Emcure deal
- Price points of target products
- Structure of distribution network
- Sales team structure of oncology SBU of Roche and Emcure
Key Topics Covered:
2. Overview of Roche and Emcure in India
3. Detailed overview of each of the brands of Roche India under the agreement
4. Price points of the targeted products in India
5. Motivators of Roche and Emcure partnership
6. Structure of distribution network of Roche and Emcure in India
7. Details of Oncology BU of Roche and Emcure in India
8. Details of the partnership between Roche and Emcure
9. Customers' perception on the partnership
10. Competitors' perception on the partnership
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wnmvcr/assessment_of