STORRS, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--On February 24, Donna Dodson, chief cybersecurity advisor for the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), will join a distinguished group of cybersecurity experts to discuss the evolving cyber threat landscape and the role that industry is playing in safeguarding the nation’s critical infrastructure.
The discussion is hosted by the Center of Excellence for Security Innovation, a collaboration between Comcast and the UConn School of Engineering. The event is open to the media and will be available nationwide via live stream http://www.csi.uconn.edu/cybersecurity-distinguished-speaker-series-live-stream.
What: Discussion of National Cybersecurity Framework, Current Threat Landscape
- Donna Dodson, Chief Cybersecurity Advisor for the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Dr. Mark Tehranipoor, Director of CHASE and CSI Centers, University of Connecticut
- Dr. Laurent Michel, Associate Professor, UConn Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering and Associate Director of CSI (moderator)
- Liam Randall, CEO at Critical Stack
- Steve Mace, Associate VP of Systems Technology, National Cable & Telecommunications Administration
When: February 24, 2015, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm ET
Where: University of Connecticut, Storrs Campus, Wilbur Cross Building, North Reading Room
Event to Be Available via Live Stream: More information on the Live Streamed Event can be found here.