TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BrandProtect™ today announced that it has extended its enterprise-class cyber threat and reputational risk detection and mitigation platform to include robust social domain auditing, monitoring, activity analysis and threat detection.
The BrandProtect cyber threat and reputational risk detection and mitigation platform delivers industry-leading 24/7 brand and reputational risk monitoring across a comprehensive range of social media, blog, microblog, pasting and other websites, plus mobile app marketplaces worldwide.
The new social domain auditing, monitoring, activity analysis and threat detection services extend BrandProtect’s platform, providing customers with much-needed intelligence about their authorized and third-party social domain footprint across social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram and more. Through the service, clients gain access to valuable intelligence about the geographic distribution of social participants, their relative influence across various social domains, and the potential exposures to third-party impersonations of official channels.
“Social domains are growing exponentially both in terms of their value to enterprises, and, unfortunately, in their cyber threat potential,” said Michael Kiefer, GM, BrandProtect. “It’s no exaggeration to say that social domains are eclipsing traditional URLs as the place where people come together, and, as such, the place where cyber criminals are increasingly active. Today, companies who are concerned with their cyber threat exposure must monitor their global social domain footprint and social domain activity.”
The Social Domain monitoring extensions to the BrandProtect cyber threat monitoring platform give security operations teams an additional layer of assurance and protection from new classes of online threats arising across the open source Internet.
- Learn more about BrandProtect and how it has provided superior threat detection and risk mitigation solutions for businesses. Download a sample Social Domain Audit Report here: www.brandprotect.com/social-domain-audit.html.
- Join BrandProtect for a free, one-hour webcast introducing and discussing the Social Domain threat channel, and ways companies can mitigate their exposure to third-party impersonations on Tuesday, February 17 at 1:00 p.m. ET. Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8311923440805783809.
- Hear from BrandProtect experts on how businesses can protect their rights, revenues and reputations online via its blog, and connect with the company on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- BrandProtect will be exhibiting at the FS-ISAC Spring Summit, taking place at the Loews Miami Beach in Miami Beach, Florida, from May 17-20, and is on hand to discuss how credit unions and other financial institutions can improve their regulatory compliance by increasing their brand monitoring across social domains. To book a meeting, contact email@example.com; or, if you’re a member of the press or analyst community, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BrandProtect will be attending the INTA National Conference, taking place at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California, from May 2-6, 2015, and is available to discuss how legal teams inside corporations can play a lead role in defending brands against social domain threats. To book a meeting, contact email@example.com; or, if you’re a member of the press or analyst community, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BrandProtect will be speaking at the International Cyber Risk Management Conference, taking place at the at the Hilton Montreal Bonaventure in Montreal, Quebec, Canada from June 14-16, 2015, and is available to discuss how insurance companies can best position themselves to play a leading role defending themselves and their clients against the growing threats of Social Domain and Cyber Risk. . To book a meeting, contact email@example.com; or, if you’re a member of the press or analyst community, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BrandProtect, brand protection, security, risk, Internet threat protection, mobile app monitoring, brand abuse, malware, SaaS, reputation, FS-SIAC, technology, app store, online, social, phishing, Apple, Google, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, enterprise
BrandProtect provides a comprehensive suite of social Internet risk detection and threat mitigation solutions for enterprises. The company deploys a unique combination of advanced proprietary technology, overseen by a seasoned team of threat analysts, to quickly identify and mitigate fraudulent or unauthorized online activity, such as brand abuse and trademark infringement incidents, phishing attacks, mobile app schemes, web traffic diversions, website integrity issues and defamatory discussions. BrandProtect helps security, governance, risk management, compliance and marketing organizations at leading financial services institutions, large-scale retailers, insurance providers, telecommunications operators and pharmaceutical companies protect their brand value and business bottom line. Learn more at www.brandprotect.com.