DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jkvbtd/global_infrared) has announced the addition of the "Global Infrared Sensors Market Analysis and Forecast (2014 - 2019)" report to their offering.
The IR imaging market is slated to grow at 7.1% year on year for the next five years. The market is estimated to reach $6.9bn by 2018.
Infrared sensors have become ubiquitous in their usage with home appliances, security devices, cameras and thermal cameras, pyrometers, temperature sensors, gas and fire detection systems, spectrometers etc. Most of the IR sensor types like PIRs, receivers, transmitters and photodiodes are cheap (<$1), but the thermopile sensors, pyroelectric arrays and microbolometers cost much higher.
Increasing demand for home automation products, growth of process automation industry and also usage in wireless communication are the main factors for the IR sensors market growth. Gesture recognition is another emerging market segment in the gaming, electronic devices market which has high growth potential for IR sensors. Near IR LEDs are used for example in 3D range cameras for resolving distance using time of flight technique in combination with the image sensors. As automotive telematics and driver assistance systems increase in cars across the globe, a potential new revenue stream for IR sensors will be unlocked. IndustryARC estimates the global IR sensors market to grow from around $184m in 2013 to around $455m in 2018 at a growth rate of around 20%.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Infrared Sensors Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Infrared Sensors Market Landscape
4. Global Infrared Sensors Market Forces
5. Global Infrared Sensors Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Global Infrared Sensors Market by Spectrum Ranges
7. Global Infrared Sensors Market by Types
8. Global Infrared Sensors Market in Automotive Industry
9. Global Infrared Sensors Market in Healthcare Industry
10. Global Infrared Sensors Market in Semiconductors Industry
11. Global Infrared Sensors Market in Military and Defense
12. Global Infrared Sensors Market in Commercial Applications
13. Global Infrared Sensors Market in Manufacturing Industry
14. Global Infrared Sensors Market in Telecommunications Industry
15. Infrared Detectors Market Analysis
16. Global Infrared Sensors Geographic Analysis
17. Market Entropy
18. Investment Opportunities - Analysis by Target companies/customers, Capital Investments, ROI, Payback Period and Source of Funds.
19. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
- Axis communications AB
- General dynamics corporation
- Bosch security systems
- E.D. Bullard company
- Current corporation
- Dali technology
- DRS Technologies, Inc.
- FLIR systems, Inc.
- Fluke corporation
- Wuhan guide infrared co., ltd.
- Infrared integrated systems ltd (irisys)
- L-3 communications holdings, Inc.
- Nippon Avionics Co. Ltd
- Qioptiq ltd.
- Raytheon company
- Safran S.A.
- Samsung Techwin
- Guangzhou sat infrared technology co., ltd
- Teradyne Dalsa Corp.
- ULIR vision
- Vigo systems S.A.
- Texas Instrument
- UTC Aerospace Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jkvbtd/global_infrared