HALMSTAD, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Arise AB: (STO:ARISE):
Fourth quarter (1 October – 31 December 2014)
· Net sales during the quarter amounted to MSEK 83 (88).
· Operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) amounted to MSEK 86 (78) of which MSEK 9 (19) represented Arise’s share of profits in associated companies (after depreciation/amortisation, interest expenses and tax).
· Profit/loss before tax amounted to MSEK 26 (31)
· Profit/loss after tax amounted to MSEK 20 (27) equivalent to SEK 0.60 (0.82) per share.
· Power production amounted to GWh 209 (236), of which the segment Own wind power operations produced 126 (124) GWh and Co-owned wind power operations produced 83 (112) GWh.
· Average income from Own wind power operations amounted to SEK 589 (713) per MWh with SEK 388 (412) per MWh from electricity and SEK 200 (301) per MWh from electricity certificates.
· The construction ready Brotorp wind farm, 46.2 MW, was sold to BlackRock. Construction start followed immediately thereafter with Arise as construction and operations manager.
· The Stjärnarp wind farm was sold for a total consideration of 83 MSEK which generated a profit of MSEK 12.
Full year (1 January – 31 December 2014)
· Net sales for the year amounted to MSEK 254 (260).
· Operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) amounted to MSEK 197 (211), of which MSEK -1 (32) represented Arise’s share of profits in the associated company owning the Jädraås project, (after depreciation/amortisation, interest expenses and tax).
· Profit/loss before tax amounted to MSEK -24 (32) including non-recurring items totalling MSEK -12(-).
· Profit/loss after tax amounted to MSEK -25 (29), equivalent to SEK -0.75 (0.86) per share.
· Power production amounted to 650 (599) GWh, divided between Own wind power operations, 401 (328) GWh and Co-owned wind power operations, 249 (271) GWh.
· Average income from Own wind power operations totalled SEK 611 (711) per MWh, with SEK 396 (421) per MWh from electricity and SEK 215 (290) per MWh from electricity certificates.
· The Company’s overriding goal was changed from an expansion target to a profitability target.
· The Company issued two bonds of MSEK 1,100 and MSEK 350, respectively, thus refinancing the majority of the existing wind farms and a previous bond.
Halmstad 13 February, 2015 ARISE AB (publ)
The information contained herein constitutes information which Arise AB is legally required to publish under the Swedish Securities Market Act (2007:528) and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act (1991:980). The information was released for publication at 08.00 a.m. on 13 February 2015.
Arise is one of Sweden's leading onshore wind power companies. The company´s business concept is to develop, build and manage wind farms for its own and investors´ account with the aim of selling electricity produced by onshore wind turbines. Arise is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com