DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rtlxm3/china_offroad) has announced the addition of the "China Off-road Engine Industry Report, 2015-2018" report to their offering.
As an important part of Chinese machinery industry, off-road mobile machinery witnessed the first booming decade of the 21st century with the continuous progress of infrastructure construction in China. Within the second decade of the century, especially the period after 2011, China off-road mobile machinery industry and the engine market which is the core of the industry decline in the wake of the global economic ups and downs and the slowdown of Chinese economic growth.
According to statistics of China Internal Combustion Engine Industry Association (CICEIA), China sold 60.3834 million engines (down 1.67% year on year) in 2014, including 46.1062 million road engines (down 0.32% year on year marginally); the sales volume of off-road engines fell 5.79% year on year to 14.2772 million.
In 2014, the entire off-road engine market showed a downward trend. The sales volume of garden machinery-use internal combustion engines totaled 4.2464 million in China, down 0.52% year on year. The sales volume of generator-use internal combustion engines dropped 6.92% year on year to 3.0024 million. The sales volume of agricultural machinery-use internal combustion engines descended 8.18% year on year to 5.7834 million. In comparison, construction machinery-use and marine internal combustion engines saw more severe reduction, with the respective sales volume of 568,900 (a fall of 13.16% year on year) and 57,600 (dropping 16.04% year on year).
Key Topics Covered:
1 Industry Overview
2 Internal Combustion Engine Market
3 Construction Machinery
4 Agricultural Machinery
6 Marine Engine
7 Small Gasoline Engine
8 Foreign Competitors
9 Local Competitors
- Anhui Quanchai Engine Co., Ltd.
- Beiqi Foton
- Changchai Co., Ltd.
- China Yuchai International Limited
- Chongqing Cummins Engine Company, Ltd (CCEC)
- Chongqing Zongshen Power Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Dongfeng Chaoyang Diesel Co., Ltd
- Dongfeng Cummins Engine Company, Ltd. (DCEC)
- FAW Jiefang Automotive Company Ltd., Wuxi Diesel Engine Works (FAWDE)
- Foton Lovol International Heavy Industry Co., Ltd.
- Guangxi Cummins Industrial Power Co., Ltd. (GCIC)
- Jiangsu Jianghuai Engine Co.,Ltd
- Jinan Diesel Engine Company Limited
- Kunming Yunnei Power Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Perkins Shibaura Engines (Wuxi)
- Shanghai Diesel Engine Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai MHI Engine Co., Ltd.
- Weichai Power Co., Ltd.
- Xi'an Cummins Engine Co., Ltd. (DCEC)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rtlxm3/china_offroad