DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zfxz69/ultra_hnwis_in) has announced the addition of the "Ultra HNWIs in Poland 2014" report to their offering.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Poland, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- There were 487 UHNWIs in Poland in 2013, with an average per capita wealth of US$85.5 million, making them a prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were five billionaires, 71 centimillionaires and 411 affluent millionaires.
- UHNWIs accounted for 1.7% of the total HNWI population in 2013, higher than the global average of 0.7%. The number of Polish UHNWIs increased by 29.9% during the review period, from 375 in 2009 to 487 in 2013.
- There was a range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands. While the number of billionaires rose by 150.0%, the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires rose by 29.1% and 29.2% respectively.
- It is expected the number of UHNWIs to increase by 12.9% to reach 568 in 2018. This will include six billionaires, 84 centimillionaires and 478 affluent millionaires.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the HNWI Database
5 Analysis of Polish HNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- Alior Bank Private Banking
- BNP Paribas Polska SA
- Bank Millemmium Private Banking
- Bank Pekao Private Banking
- Bank Zachodni Private Banking
- Handlowy Private Banking
- ING Bank Slaski Private Banking
- Noble Bank
- PKO Bank Polski Private Banking
- mBank Private Banking
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zfxz69/ultra_hnwis_in