DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rpc577/the_world_market) has announced the addition of the "The World Market For Graphene to 2025" report to their offering.
The global market for graphene continues to grow with weekly technology and production breakthroughs, new investment and public listings of graphene producers. There are now over 125 companies either producing graphene or developing applications. Driven by demand from markets where advanced materials are required, graphene promises to outstrip all current nanomaterials, especially in consumer electronics and energy storage applications. Other markets graphene will impact include aerospace, automotive, coatings and paints, communications, 3D printing, filtration, sensors, solar, oil, and lubricants.
However, few graphene products have reached the market as yet and these mainly incorporate additives to enhance toughness and flexibility. Current products include smartphone touchscreens (Samsung, Wuxi), tennis rackets (Head), battery straps (Vorbeck) and oil-drilling muds (Graphene Nanochem). Numerous graphene enhanced touchscreen products will hit the market in 2015.
A number of companies have developed graphene-based 3-D printing materials in the past 12 months, including Graphene Technologies, Grafoid, Graphene 3D Labs, AGT, Kibaran and Qingdao Unique Products. Credit Suisse forecasts that global 3D printing market revenues will reach almost $12 billion by 2020; the market was worth approximately $2 billion in 2012.
WHAT DOES THE REPORT INCLUDE?
- Comprehensive quantitative data and forecasts for the global graphene market to 2025
- Qualititative insight and perspective on the current market and future trends in end user markets based on interviews with key executives
- End user market analysis and technology timelines
- Financial estimates for the markets graphene will impact
- Patent analysis
- Tables and figures illustrating graphene market size
- Full company profiles of graphene producers and application developers including technology descriptions and end user markets targeted
- Profiles of prominent research centres
- Industry activity and breakthroughs by market 2013-2015
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Report Methodology
4 Production Methods
5 Production Volumes, 2010-2025
6 Graphene And Carbon Nanotubes
7 Global Government Graphene Initiatives
8 Graphene Patents And Publications
9 Graphene Product Integration
10 Graphene Market Developments 2013-2015
11 Graphene In The Energy Market
12 Graphene In The Aerospace Market
13 Graphene In The Automotive Market
14 Graphene In The Biomedical And Life Sciences Market
15 Graphene In The Coatings Market
16 Graphene In The Composites Market
17 Graphene In The Sensors Market
18 Graphene In The Electronics Market
19 Graphene In The Filtration Market
20 Producers, Application Developers And OEM Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rpc577/the_world_market