DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k4xgjj/poland_wealth) has announced the addition of the "Poland Wealth Report 2014" report to their offering.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Poland. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
The Poland Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in our database.
The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, latest merger and acquisition activity and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- In 2013, there were 28,405 HNWIs in Poland. These HNWIs held US$127.7 billion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI averaged US$4.5 million.
- Following a 4.9% decrease in 2012, HNWI numbers in Poland rose by 2.0% in 2013.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Polish HNWIs is forecast to grow by 12.9% to reach 33,017 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 30.5%, to reach US$174.2 billion by 2018.
- In 2013, Polish HNWIs held 27.8% (US$35.5 billion) of their wealth outside of the country, in line with the global average of 20-30%.
- Alior Bank Private Banking
- BNP Paribas Polska SA
- Bank Millemmium Private Banking
- Bank Pekao Private Banking
- Bank Zachodni Private Banking
- Handlowy Private Banking
- ING Bank Slaski Private Banking
- Noble Bank
- PKO Bank Polski Private Banking
- mBank Private Banking
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k4xgjj/poland_wealth