DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ld6n2g/challenges_and) has announced the addition of the "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Poland 2014" report to their offering.
This report is a thorough analysis of Poland's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- In 2013, Polish HNWIs held 27.8% (US$35.5 billion) of their wealth outside of the country, in line with the global average of 20-30%.
- It is expected foreign asset holdings to increase to US$48.7 billion in 2018, accounting for 28.0% of the total HNWI assets.
- Europe accounted for 56.5% of Polish HNWIs' foreign assets in 2013, followed by the Asia-Pacific with 17.1%, North America with 13.4%, South America with 5.6%, the Middle East with 4.0%, and Africa with 3.4%.
- Polish HNWI allocations to Europe decreased during the review period, from 65.2% in 2009 to 56.5% in 2013. North America and the Asia-Pacific were the most popular emerging regions in terms of Polish investment.
- HNWIs are further expected to increase their levels of investment in Asia-Pacific to 19.4% of foreign HNWI assets in 2018, with investments increasingly being diverted to emerging economies.
- Alior Bank Private Banking
- BNP Paribas Polska SA
- Bank Millemmium Private Banking
- Bank Pekao Private Banking
- Bank Zachodni Private Banking
- Handlowy Private Banking
- ING Bank Slaski Private Banking
- Noble Bank
- PKO Bank Polski Private Banking
- mBank Private Banking
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ld6n2g/challenges_and