DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kzz7kw/high_net_worth) has announced the addition of the "High Net Worth trends in Poland 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Poland HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
The High Net Worth trends in Poland 2014 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- In 2013, there were 28,405 HNWIs in Poland. These HNWIs held US$127.7 billion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI averaged US$4.5 million.
- Following a 4.9% decrease in 2012, HNWI numbers in Poland rose by 2.0% in 2013.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Polish HNWIs is forecast to grow by 12.9% to reach 33,017 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 30.5%, to reach US$174.2 billion by 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the HNWI Database
- Alior Bank Private Banking
- BNP Paribas Polska SA
- Bank Millemmium Private Banking
- Bank Pekao Private Banking
- Bank Zachodni Private Banking
- Handlowy Private Banking
- ING Bank Slaski Private Banking
- Noble Bank
- PKO Bank Polski Private Banking
- mBank Private Banking
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kzz7kw/high_net_worth