CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Videojet Technologies, a global leader in coding, marking and printing solutions, will be showcasing a number of innovative products at the 2015 WestPack show, held February 10-12 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California.
For over 40 years, Videojet has provided customers with quality equipment and valuable patented technologies to maximize reliability, efficiency and ease of operation. “Videojet has always been driven by innovation, and our goal is to continue to develop and deliver advanced products that improve throughput, line availability and process quality,” said Videojet Product Manager, Mark Breunig. “WestPack attendees can expect to see a broad range of Videojet solutions that demonstrate our dedication to developing the right printing and marking solutions to meet our customers’ needs.”
Technology-driven Solutions for Enhanced Print Performance
Videojet will feature several of its latest solutions in booth 5101 at WestPack, including a suite of continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers. Ideal for marking on flat or curved surfaces, CIJ is a non-contact printing method that can utilize a range of inks to print on almost any substrate. The Videojet CIJ printers on display will include:
- The Videojet 1650, optimized for high-speed applications in challenging environments. Its intuitive CLARiTY™ interface streamlines daily interaction while presenting information to measure and help improve uptime and Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
- The Videojet 1610 DH, featuring two printheads to print more content on a given package, to print on two separate locations on a given package, or to print on two lanes of a multi-lane application.
- The Videojet 1520, designed specifically for medium duty coding applications and for customers who print multiple shifts per day.
“Understanding our customers’ need to print more content on new and challenging substrates, we’re offering the latest in CIJ technology, bringing together ease of use, enhanced efficiency, and clean, consistent code quality,” commented Breunig.
In addition to its latest CIJ printing solutions, Videojet will showcase a number of other advanced technologies, including:
- The Videojet 8610 Thermal Inkjet printer utilizes a revolutionary, purpose-built cartridge designed for MEK fluids. This technology brings the simplicity of thermal inkjet to applications that benefit from high resolution print on traditionally challenging substrates including foils, plastics and coated stocks.
- The Videojet 9550 with Intelligent MotionTM technology offers a revolutionary solution in print and apply labeling and features advanced direct drive technology to control the entire label path. Web tension is maintained from start to finish, irrespective of speed or label size.
- The Videojet DataFlex® Plus Thermal Transfer Overprinter, featuring an IP65 rating, will be on display in a washdown tank to demonstrate its high resolution image capability on flexible packaging.
Introducing Innovative Solutions that Drive Productivity and Process Quality
Videojet will also be showcasing a number of solutions that aid packaging operators in driving improved productivity and quality, including the Videojet Remote Service solution, an industry-first designed to drive higher line and printer productivity for CIJ users.
With Remote Service, Videojet offers remote access functionality that, with a few clicks of a mouse, allows either designated plant personnel or a Videojet Technical Support expert to directly interact, troubleshoot and make setting changes to the printer from virtually anywhere via PC.
“Our investment in innovation results in our customers not only improving operational reliability and productivity, but growing their brands and staying ahead of industry trends and regulations. In addition, our solutions provide the high quality codes that are critical to improving product safety and traceability throughout the supply chain,” said Breunig. “Customers have come to expect innovation from Videojet and we’re excited to share our newest technologies and solutions at WestPack this year.”
All of the newest Videojet equipment will be on display in booth 5101 at WestPack. For more information on any Videojet equipment, please visit http://www.videojet.com.
Videojet Technologies is a world-leader in the product identification market, providing in-line printing, coding, and marking products, application specific fluids, and product life cycle services. Our goal is to partner with our customers in the consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, and industrial goods industries to improve their productivity, to protect and grow their brands, and to stay ahead of industry trends and regulations. With our customer application experts and technology leadership in continuous inkjet (CIJ), thermal inkjet (TIJ), laser marking, thermal transfer overprinting (TTO), case coding and labeling, and wide array printing, Videojet has more than 325,000 printers installed worldwide. Our customers rely on Videojet products to print on over ten billion products daily. Customer sales, application, service, and training support is provided by direct operations with over 3,000 team members in 26 countries worldwide. In addition, the Videojet distribution network includes more than 400 distributors and OEMs, serving 135 countries.
©2015 Videojet Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. Videojet is a registered trademark of Videojet Technologies Inc.