DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4sc992/us_fleet_card) has announced the addition of the "US Fleet Card Market: The Need for Competitive Differentiation" report to their offering.
New Report Examines the State of the US Fleet Card Market
Fleet card networks in the United States operate in an increasingly competitive environment. Closed-loop and open-loop networks are looking for ways not only to compete for greater purchase volume in a highly penetrated market but also to differentiate their offerings in the evolving commercial payments landscape.
The research report, US Fleet Card Market: The Need for Competitive Differentiation, looks at the fleet cards in the context of commercial card segments and examines key network providers and strategic drivers for growth in 2015 and beyond.
"The fleet card segment represents an intriguing way to look at challenges across the broad spectrum of commercial payments, comments Richard Hall, author of the report. While closed-loop networks continue to maintain significant market share advantage in the United States and provide customers and merchants with incentives, Mercator Advisory Group anticipates that slower growth in overall fleet purchase volume will cause key providers to begin to find new forms of innovation in order to differentiate their offerings.
Highlights of the report include:
- Market sizing estimates for fleet cards in relation to other commercial card segments
- Breakdown of market estimates for open- and closed-loop fleet card providers
- Key segments within the fleet card segment
- Overview of leading fleet network providers
- Strategic considerations for fleet network providers
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Sizing
- Fleet Program Compliance
- Fleet Card Networks
- Fleet Card Market Verticals
- Opportunities for Growth
- Strategic Considerations for the U.S. Fleet Card Segment
- Appendix: Network Operators: Descriptive Summaries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4sc992/us_fleet_card