DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lsjsvh/analytical_tool) has announced the addition of the "Analytical Tool - Cancer Vaccines" report to their offering.
"Analytical Tool - Cancer Vaccines" offers a unique tool for analyzing the vast amount of strategic possibilities that have emerged in cancer vaccine drug development. It is at the same time a map of the research and development, a history of the achievements up to date, and a guide pointing out the directions of the future. The product as well, lays the framework of current treatment strategies and their progress.
This tool provides you with an immense amount of information structured and analyzed to assist you in your work. It is designed to assist you in finding right partners, optimizing your licensing deals, wisely choosing which projects give you the best competitive advantage, and assuring you that your decisions have been based on the most accurate, validated and precise facts available.
The Package Includes
- A progress analysis on current and emerging drugs
- Information on most companies active in cancer vaccine R&D
- Information on key industry related cancer vaccine drug projects
- Data from most important clinical trials
- Information on early developmental stage projects
- Possibility of performing advanced searches suited to your individual needs
This Tool will Assist You in:
- Tracking cutting edge companies, therapies and new technologies
- Rapid identification of partners & competitors
- Laying down a comprehensive framework for further analysis of the field
- Producing presentations surrounding the development of cancer vaccine drugs
- Identifying emerging cancer vaccine products & key areas of pharmaceutical R&D
Delivery Format: PDF & Desktop App plus Online Access to Updates (One Year)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lsjsvh/analytical_tool