DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fm35jg/solar_electric) has announced the addition of Plunkett Research Ltd's new report "Solar Electric Power Generation (Solar Energy) Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2021" to their offering.
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research.
- Solar Electric Power Generation (Solar Energy) Industry (U.S.) to reach $10.6 billion by 2021.
- Solar Electric Power Generation (Solar Energy) Industry, including Average EBITDA, Operating Ratios and Sales per Employee.
Designed to benefit:
- Analysis and Financial Modeling
- Investment Professionals
- M&A Advisors
- Revenues historical through 2013
- Revenues projected through 2021
- Employee Count 2007-2013
- Annual Growth Rate 2013
- CAGR 2006 through 2013
- CAGR 2014 through 2021
- Top U.S. Companies
Employment and Establishments
- Number of Firms 2007-2013
- Number of Establishments 2007-2013
- Employees, 2007-2013
- Average Annual Sales per Firm & per Establishment 2007-2013
- Sales per Employee
Average Annual Operating Ratios
- Revenue Compared to All Industries
- Expenses Compared to All Industries
- Profits & Income Taxes Compared to All Industries
Key Topics Covered:
II. Industry Description for this NAIC Code
III. Industry Summary, Current Year
IV. Employment and Establishment Count
V. This Industry's Financial Data, U.S., With Revenue Projections to 2021
VI. Top Companies Profiled & Ranked
VII. Appendix: Assumptions
VIII. Data Description and Sources
- BrightSource Energy Inc
- ESolar Inc
- REC Solar, Inc.
- SunEdison Inc
- SunRun, Inc.
- Trinity Solar, Inc.
- Verengo, Inc.
- Vivint Solar, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fm35jg/solar_electric
Source: Plunkett Research Ltd