DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/553khn/baby_nutrition) has announced the addition of the "Baby Nutrition Insights 2014" report to their offering.
Baby Nutrition Insights 2014 is a new report that is the result of extensive market research covering the baby food industry. It is a quarterly review of the latest news and analysis for the infant formula and baby food industry. The report covers all the major countries across all geographies and provides latest updates for companies engaged in the baby food market.
- Exports of infant formula from Argentina reached 20,832 tonnes in 2014, an increase of 4.8% over 2013, valued at US$ 116.7 million (+4.3%).
- It is reported that measures to ensure compliance with China's strict new licensing rules have cost China's infant formula industry some RMB 3.4 billion.
- Sales of milks continue to be boosted by purchases for the Chinese market, with sales value in the first three quarters of 2014 reported to be 31.6% up on the 2013 level, while volumes were up by more than 18%.
- Baby Nutrition Insights 2014 - Issue 21 report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in key markets.
- This report is the result of extensive market research covering Baby Food in key markets. The report provides insights and company information based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry globally.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Baby Food industry.
- This report provides data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in key markets along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors of the Baby Food industry has also been provided in this report with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/553khn/baby_nutrition