DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gk82fg/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the North American Process Gas Compressor Market" report to their offering.
The research service analyses the trends seen in the North American process gas compressor market across industry verticals such as oil and gas exploration, refining, petrochemical and chemical, and power generation. The analysis is based on end users and product types and the market is segmented into rotary, reciprocating, and centrifugal compressors. Market drivers and restraints and their impact over the forecast period are discussed. The research service outlines the competitive structure and provides the total market share analysis. The study concludes with 3 big market predictions. The forecast period is from 2015 to 2020, with 2014 as the base year.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the PG compressor market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Which are the main competitors in the North American PG compressor market?
- What are the qualitative and quantitative trends affecting the PG compressor market?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is the market ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the products/services currently offered meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
- What are the dynamics of this mature market and how will it pan out in the coming years?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total PG Compressor Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total PG Compressor Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total PG Compressor Market
6. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
7. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective on the Compressor Industry
8. Centrifugal Gas Compressor Segment Analysis
9. Rotary Gas Compressor Segment Analysis
10. Reciprocating Gas Compressor Segment Analysis
11. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gk82fg/analysis_of_the