NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Accenture (NYSE:ACN) is releasing a new version of the Accenture Duck Creek Suite, a set of integrated, leading-edge individual software components that help property & casualty (P&C) insurers of all sizes transform their business. The latest release focuses on new customer-centric functionality and operational efficiencies that enable carriers to deliver a more personalized experience for customers, no matter how they prefer to engage or connect.
Accenture continues to improve its Duck Creek Suite based on carrier feedback and market-driven analysis. To date, more than 115 unique P&C insurers around the globe have selected Duck Creek software to manage and administer their personal, commercial, specialty and workers’ compensation business.
The latest version of Accenture Duck Creek Suite builds on the success of previous releases and includes the following:
- Customer Centricity with Party 360 offers a 360 degree view of each customer by creating a common party repository for all customer information from Accenture Duck Creek systems, as well as other integrated third party systems. This enables better information sharing for more personalized customer interactions.
- Omni-Channel enabled by Duck Creek Anywhere allows sales and service processes to create a single point of change that can be accessed through the customer’s preferred channel. Customers can use one or multiple channels or devices to interact with carriers, regardless of location or process.
- Expanded Global Reach delivers additional geographic flexibility with enhanced multi-language and geographic support.
Accenture clients have welcomed the enhancements to the Duck Creek Suite. “With Coverys’ planned growth, we need to utilize modern technology that is supported by an experienced organization with a proven track record,” said Eric Crockett, vice president, information technology at Coverys. “Accenture Duck Creek is designed to deliver the functionality and expertise that will allow us to continue to provide the superior service our customers have come to expect.”
The upgraded suite brings unique benefits to both new and existing customers. Key enhancements include:
- Accenture Duck Creek Billing offers back office efficiency with enhanced agency bill processing and new options for automated collections, payment plans and out-of-cycle invoicing. The software is scalable with support for high-volume processing at high speed – 700,000+ invoices per hour 1 – for carriers large and small.
- Accenture Duck Creek Claims supports claim staff efficiency with the introduction of Agenda, a new planning feature that offers an easy and intuitive way to view work across teams to ensure coverage. The new release also provides enhanced file note and document management processing, as well as enriched workflow optimization.
- Accenture Duck Creek Policy introduces mobile quoting, a new capability developed as part of the Duck Creek Anywhere program. This also includes advanced reporting to provide better insights into profitability, quote-to-bind ratios and other key metrics; enhanced functionality that advances support for extremely large schedules; and updates for over 10,000 common ISO/NCCI templates and forms.
“Accenture’s focus continues to be on designing systems that improve how carriers communicate and interact with their customers, through any device or channel,” said Michael A. Jackowski, global managing director of Accenture Duck Creek. “With the current enhancements to our Duck Creek software, carriers can increase operational efficiencies, improving profitability and delivering a more customer-centric experience locally, regionally and globally.”
Accenture Duck Creek Suite includes policy, rating, billing and claims software that can be implemented independently or combined for an integrated approach to manage all aspects of the property and casualty insurance lifecycle. Accenture Duck Creek software can be provided via an on-premise license or as a hosted service.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 319,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Accenture Duck Creek is a software suite offering comprehensive, full-featured property & casualty insurance software and SaaS solutions. Its configurable solutions are designed to work as a full end-to-end suite or as individual standalone components that adapt quickly and seamlessly to handle the unique needs of insurers of all sizes. Duck Creek software enables carriers to make better decisions in a real-time environment, streamline operations and improve their level of customer service. For more information, visit www.accenture.com/duckcreek.
1 Based on 2014 on-premise performance test results reported by one of the top five personal line insurance carriers.