DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b9qf5m/hydroelectric) has announced the addition of Plunkett Research Ltd.'s new report "Hydroelectric Power Generation Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2021" to their offering.
Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research.
- Hydroelectric Power Generation Industry (U.S.) to reach $4.9 billion by 2021.
- Hydroelectric Power Generation Industry, including Average EBITDA, Operating Ratios and Sales per Employee.
Designed to benefit:
- Analysis and Financial Modeling
- Investment Professionals
- M&A Advisors
- Revenues historical through 2013
- Revenues projected through 2021
- Employee Count 2007-2013
- Annual Growth Rate 2013
- CAGR 2006 through 2013
- CAGR 2014 through 2021
- Top U.S. Companies
Employment and Establishments
- Number of Firms 2007-2013
- Number of Establishments 2007-2013
- Employees, 2007-2013
- Average Annual Sales per Firm & per Establishment 2007-2013
- Sales per Employee
Average Annual Operating Ratios
- Revenue Compared to All Industries
- Expenses Compared to All Industries
- Profits & Income Taxes Compared to All Industries
Top Companies Ranked
- Market Capitalization
- Net Income
- 3-Year Revenue Growth
- 3-Year Income Growth
- Return on Assets
- Return on Equity
- Return on Invested Capital
- Avista Corporation
- Bonneville Power Administration
- IDACORP Inc.
- New York Power Authority
- New York State Electric & Gas Corp.
- PG&E Corporation
- Portland General Electric Company
- Puget Energy Inc.
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- Western Area Power Administration
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b9qf5m/hydroelectric.
Source: Plunkett Research Ltd.