CAMPBELL, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Certify Data Systems, Inc., a pioneer of rapidly deployable interoperability and real-time health care analytics, today announced that its HealthLogix™ platform again achieved the highest standards of community-wide interoperability at the 2015 Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) North American Connectathon. Certify is a subsidiary of Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM).
The IHE Connectathon is a nation-wide, industry standards-based interoperability testing event, with over 100 vendors and more than 600 engineers and IT architects participating each January. For the fourth consecutive year, Certify participated in the event, held Jan. 26-30 in Cleveland, Ohio.
During the 2015 Connectathon event, the company’s HealthLogix platform demonstrated its ability to seamlessly connect with any ONC-Authorized Testing and Certification Bodies’ (ONC-ATCBs) certified electronic health record (EHR) system using IHE standards utilized by health care systems, medical practices or laboratories. This community-wide interoperability provides health care systems with the insights necessary to achieve Meaningful Use Stage 2 health information exchange (HIE) criteria.
“For the fourth year in a row, Certify has demonstrated that exchanging clinical data between disparate EHR systems is no longer an impediment to improving the health of populations,” said George Morris, Vice President of Engineering at Certify. “Our continued top-tier performance at the IHE Connectathon is evidence of our expanding interoperability capabilities and unwavering commitment to the industry’s latest standards.”
At the 2015 North American Connectathon, Certify completed four testing areas, including:
- Cross Community Gateway (XCA) — HealthLogix customers access community-wide EHR system data for real-time information sharing and analysis. The Audit Trail and Node Authentication (ATNA) Integration Profile, as well as Security Policies and Procedures, confirmed HealthLogix’s support of data security and integrity.
- Patient Identity Manager (PIX/PDQ) — In addition to querying patient identification across disparate EHR systems, the Patient Identity Manager provides continuous updates on patient identification data as they change.
- XDS.b Registry and Repository — HealthLogix offers the ability to store and query individual medical profiles.
- Audit Trail Node Authentication (ATNA) — HealthLogix records unique transaction details within a record repository to meet auditing requirements. Transactions are documented within a specific format that includes the time and type of transaction, and the participants involved.
Certify will demonstrate its HealthLogix platform at the HIMSS15 Annual Conference and Exhibition in Chicago, Ill., April 12-16, 2015, at booth 2048.
About Certify Data Systems
Certify Data Systems, Inc., a pioneer of community-wide interoperability and real-time health care analytics, is empowering health care systems, physicians and care teams with the insights necessary for successful population health management. The company’s HealthLogix platform connects disparate electronic health record (EHR) systems and transforms an individual’s data into real-time actionable health intelligence® for improved care coordination. We deliver the right information, at the right time, to the entire care team for better outcomes. Certify Data Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM) and is located in Campbell, Calif., in the heart of Silicon Valley, and San Diego. For more information, please visit www.certifydatasystems.com, @CertifyData, LinkedIn and Google+.
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Ky., is a leading health and well-being company focused on making it easy for people to achieve their best health with clinical excellence through coordinated care. The company’s strategy integrates care delivery, the member experience, and clinical and consumer insights to encourage engagement, behavior change, proactive clinical outreach and wellness for the millions of people we serve across the country.
More information regarding Humana is available to investors via the Investor Relations page of the company’s web site at www.humana.com, including copies of:
- Annual reports to stockholders;
- Securities and Exchange Commission filings;
- Most recent investor conference presentations;
- Quarterly earnings news releases;
- Replays of most recent earnings release conference calls;
- Calendar of events (including upcoming earnings conference call dates and times, as well as planned interaction with research analysts and institutional investors);
- Corporate Governance information.