DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p6hq7k/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Pet Food Ingredients Market" report to their offering.
Most of the pet food products available in the market are similar. Innovative and multi-functional ingredients can facilitate differentiation. In mature markets like North America and Western Europe, consumers prefer premium products that act as a key for end-market growth. This trend is also related to the affordability of workers, which has increased in recent years with increased income. Pet ownership is increasing with smaller households and urbanized families. Moreover, an increase in pet food consumption has been observed in some countries.
Research Scope and Methodology
- This research service provides strategic insights of the global pet food ingredients market.
- The base year for this market insight is 2014, with a market study period of 2011 to 2021.
- The study includes analysis of vitamins, trace minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, proteins, and other shelf stable ingredients used in formulating pet foods.
- The study discusses the addressable pet foods ingredients market in terms of market size, market dynamics, regulatory aspect, and segmentation by product types.
- The geographic scope of the study is global.
- All price and revenue statistics are represented in US dollars.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Total Pet Food Ingredients Market
- The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p6hq7k/analysis_of_the