DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9ff3jv/ultra_hnwis_in) has announced the addition of the "Ultra HNWIs in Spain 2015" report to their offering.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Spain, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- There were 3,538 UHNWIs in Spain in 2014, with an average wealth of US$112.6 million per person, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 22 billionaires, 548 centimillionaires and 2,968 affluent millionaires.
- UHNWIs accounted for 1.5% of the total HNWI population of Spain in 2014, much higher than the global average of 0.7%. This number increased by 7.8% during the review period, rising from 3,283 in 2010 to 3,538 in 2014.
- There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands; the number of billionaires increased by 100.0%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 7.9% and 7.4% respectively.
- It is expected the number of UHNWIs to increase by 19.3%, to reach 4,353 in 2019. This will include 25 billionaires, 671 centimillionaires and 3,656 affluent millionaires.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the HNWI Database
5 Analysis of Spanish HNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- BBVA Banca Privada
- Banca March
- Banco Madrid
- Bankinter Banca Privada
- La Caixa Banca Privada
- Popular Banca Privada
- Renta 4 Banco
- Sabadell Urquijo Banca Privada
- Santander Private Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9ff3jv/ultra_hnwis_in