DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnf324/the_future_of) has announced the addition of the "The Future of Mobile Robots " report to their offering.
Technological innovations such as delivery drones, autonomous driverless cars, and smart factories that have robotic co-workers are already having a profound effect on the way industries function. Widespread adoption of advanced mobile technologies and new platforms and systems are expected. Although it is difficult to predict exactly what advances will occur, the failure to embrace new technologies may put firms behind their industry competitors. This research service will highlight new opportunities for mobile robots and automation across important applications as they start to gain commercial momentum. It will explore industry trends and highlight the potential benefits of incorporating such technologies.
Key Questions the Study will Answer
- What are the major applications in which mobile robots are likely to play a key role moving to 2020?
- What is the market potential in terms of shipments across these applications?
- What are the major benefits associated with introducing mobile robots, in terms of ROI and payback period, across the major applications under study?
- What level of technological adoption is expected in key mobile robotic applications?
- What is Industry 4.0? How do mobile robots play a critical role in the 4th Industrial Revolution?
- Traditional robots to cloud robots: How are smart mobile applications leading to this transition?
- How do mobile robots enable better human-machine interaction in a smart factory/environment?
- What are the likely growth developments across the major applications under study?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Aims, and Objectives of the Study
3. Definitions Used in the Study
4. Definition, Types, and Industry Value Chain of Mobile Robots
5. Mobile Robots by Application-Logistics and Distribution
6. Mobile Robots by Application-Defense and Security
7. Mobile Robots by Application-Automotive (Driverless Cars)
8. Mobile Robots by Application-Oceanic Exploration
9. Mobile Robots by Application-Household (Personal Robots)
10. Market Attractiveness in Units
11. Mobile Robotics Implications to Our Future-Key Trends
12. Conclusions and Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnf324/the_future_of