DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n58d58/india_online) has announced the addition of the "India Online Insurance Outlook to 2019 - Driven by Internet Growth and Web Aggregators Industry" report to their offering.
The market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 65.8% from FY'2014-FY'2019.
The report titled India Online Insurance Outlook to 2019 - Driven by Internet Growth and Web Aggregator's Industry presents a comprehensive analysis of the online insurance industry covering aspects including market size by Direct Written Premium and number of policies sold.
A detailed analysis of market segmentation along with the channels of distribution has been listed in the report. The report also entails a detailed description on the recent trends and developments, SWOT analysis; issues faced by online insurance industry, Comparison of Web Aggregators in the market and competitive landscape of major players in the industry. Future Prospects of the industry along with future projections have also been discussed.
The Indian online insurance market is characterized by numerous opportunities for the Aggregation Websites and Insurance companies to capitalize and grow. The introduction of new insurance products especially for online buyers by the insurance companies aiming to explore the possibility of innovative technologies which are simple to use, cost-effective, portable and power-independent has been driving the growth of this sector. With greater number of people demanding better insurance products with excellent features of premium, cover and claim returns, technological advancements and cost effective products become an imperative need for Insurance Companies and Aggregation Websites.
The new IRDA compliances which provide comparison between the insurance products with unbiased information and are cost effective due to rising competition have become a key concern for Web Aggregators in India. Additionally fund raising concerns and channel conflicts have also been a major challenge in this market. Although, the high internet penetration in India has helped in improving the online insurance penetration, plans for Health, Travel, Motor and Term insurance has been in constant demand.
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Insurance Market Introduction
2. India Online Insurance Market Introduction
3. India Online Insurance Market Size FY'2009 - FY'2014
4. Online Insurance in India Market Segmentation, FY'2014
5. Trends and Developments and their impact in India Online Insurance Market
6. Major Growth Drivers in Online Insurance market in India
7. Major Challenges and Entry Barriers in India Online Insurance market in India
8. SWOT Analysis of India Online Insurance Market in India
9. Regulatory Framework in India Online Insurance market in India
10. Market Share of Major Players in Online Insurance Market in India
11. Company Profiles of Major Players in India Online Insurance Market
12. India Online Insurance Market Outlook and Projections, FY'2014 - FY'2019
13. Macroeconomic and Industry Factors in India Online Insurance Market, FY'2009-FY'2019
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n58d58/india_online