DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nk469l/vending_machines) has announced the addition of the "Vending Machines for PPE: Evolving Business Model" report to their offering.
The use of vending machines is a fast-emerging concept in the global personal protection equipment (PPE) market, attracting interest from all participants across all stages of the PPE value chain. In the past few years, PPE vending machines have gained recognition and adoption.
This market insight evaluates different vending solutions and takes a 360 degree view of exactly what the new concept of vending machines will mean to manufacturers, distributors, and end users of PPE. Furthermore, the factors determining the viability of vending machines for PPE products and end-user industries are identified and are mapped for various products and industries.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. PPE Market-An Overview
3. PPE Management And Vending Machines
4. Can Vending Machines Help Improve PPE Compliance?
5. Viability Of Vending Machines-Opportunity Analysis By PPE Type
6. Viability Of Vending Machines-Opportunity Analysis By Industry
7. Vending Machines-Current Impacts On The PPE Market
8. Future Possibilities-Changes To The PPE Value Chain
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nk469l/vending_machines