DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4wwrv6/global_enterprise) has announced the addition of the "Global Enterprise Content Management Market - Mobile and Cloud Platforms are Driving Widespread Adoption" report to their offering.
Thanks to the growth of structured and unstructured content within enterprises across all verticals and geographies and the increasing emphasis on workflow collaboration and information sharing, the enterprise content management market continues to evolve and grow. Vendors offering a slew of best-of-breed point solutions as well end-to-end platforms, and a variety of pricing options and deployment flexibility pepper the competitive landscape. Mobile and cloud platforms further drive adoption.
This study discusses key drivers, restraints, and risks in the global ECM market as well as regional and segments (Healthcare, Financial Services, Government, Manufacturing, and Others) revenue forecasts and assessments. The base year is 2013; the forecast period is 2014 to 2020. Predictions about the market and recommendations for participants are provided. Information has been obtained from interviews with key vendors as well as secondary research.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What factors will drive the growth of this market? What are the challenges that will hold the market back?
- Are the existing competitors correctly structured to meet customer needs? How will this market evolve in the future?
- What are the current pricing trends in the market, and how will it evolve in the future?
- What technical trends are shaping the marketplace today? What disruptions are on the horizon?
- What segments and regions are most rapidly adopting ECM? How will this landscape evolve in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints-Total ECM Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total ECM Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis- Total ECM Market
6. Healthcare Segment Breakdown
7. Financial Services Segment Breakdown
8. Government Segment Breakdown
9. Manufacturing Segment Breakdown
10. Other Vertical Segment Breakdown
11. NALA Breakdown
12. EMEA Breakdown
13. APAC Breakdown
14. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4wwrv6/global_enterprise