DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bgvp5h/comparative_swot) has announced the addition of the "Comparative SWOT Framework Analysis - 2015 - World's 5 Leading Business Jet Manufacturers - Gulfstream, Bombardier, Dassault, Textron Aviation, Embraer" report to their offering.
Continued, Steady Demand Recovery spearheaded by U.S. Economic Growth & Introduction of new Aircraft Programs by OEMs
The report provides a Comprehensive & Insightful Comparative SWOT Framework Analysis on the world's 5 leading business jet manufacturers amid evolving industry dynamics with the global business jet market recovering steadily from the inertia that followed the economic crisis driven by continued economic recovery underway in the U.S. and introduction of a number of new aircraft programs by OEMs featuring cutting edge technologies & innovations.
The industry's recovery continued for the first three quarters of 2014 with business jet delivery numbers registering a 9.3% growth as against Q1-Q3 2013 with over 460 aircraft deliveries made for Q1-Q3 2014, led by Bombardier in volume terms while Gulfstream clinched the top spot in terms of aircraft billings.
Key Topics Covered:
- Business Structure & Snapshot - For each of the 5 Leading Business Jet Manufacturers
- Financial Performance Snapshot
- SWOT Analysis - For each of the 5 Key Industry Players
- Comparative Analysis of Strengths
- Comparative Analysis of Weaknesses
- Global Business Aviation Industry - Force Field Analysis - Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
- Key Industry Trends
- Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
- Strategic Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bgvp5h/comparative_swot