DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mgtvbh/mexico_feed) has announced the addition of the "Mexico Feed additives market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2014-2020)" report to their offering.
The Mexico feed additives market is a steadily growing market driven by increased percapita meat consumption, rise in the awareness and preference among consumers, alternate methods adopted by farmers in animal husbandry. Proximity to the United States and increased global trade activity has also had a positive impact on the Mexico feed additives market.
With complex regulatory system and border clearance issues plaguing the exports, the local producers are also on the lookout for innovative solutions and efficient techniques. Efforts are on to increase the quality of the products and decrease the management costs.
Among types amino acids have the biggest share where in prebiotics and probiotics record the largest growth rates.Poultry industry accounts for the maximum market share followed by Ruminant market. Alltech Inc., ADM co., Elanco, Cargill Inc., are some of the key players in the region.
Why should you buy this report?
1) For getting a comprehensive overview of the Mexico Feed Additives market
2) To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3) To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Findings of the study
3. Market Overview
4. Market Segmentation By Type
5. By Animal Type
6. Competitive Landscape Overview - Feed Additives
7. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mgtvbh/mexico_feed