DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z22kjb/egypt_feed) has announced the addition of the "Egypt Feed additives market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2014-2020)" report to their offering.
Egyptian additives market is steadily growing with animal husbandry and livestock production heavily segmented and small farmers dominating the market. Over the last few years modern dairy and feed farms have grown considerably in numbers. Majority of the domestic meat consumed is also locally produced, making Egypt an attractive market for supplies and imports of feed additives. Increased demand for meat, animal based products is also driving the market.
International imports and prices have led to sharp fluctuations in the markets domestically and the economy is characterized by its integration into world markets with considerable exports in the agricultural sector. EU is Egypt's biggest partner in trade. Poultry industry is the biggest segment, while Amino Acids form the largest market share among additives. Prebiotics and Probiotics market have recorded highest growth, with some markets viewing it as a replacement for antibiotics, given the uncertainty surrounding the ban and usage of antibiotics market. Adisseo France S.A.S, BASF SE, ADM Co., InVivo group, Novus International Inc., Nutreco N.V are some of the leading players with extensive market presence in the region.
Why should you buy this report?
1) For getting a comprehensive overview of the Egypt Feed Additives market
2) To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3) To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Findings of the study
3. Market Overview
4. Market Segmentation By Type
5. By Animal Type
6. Competitive Landscape Overview - Feed Additives
7. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z22kjb/egypt_feed.