DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndctll/saudi_arabia_feed) has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Feed additives market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2014-2020)" report to their offering.
Saudi Arabia, one of the fastest growing high income economies in the Middle East has seen steady growth in the demand for feed additives driven by increase in consumer spending levels, westernization and rise in demand for quality meat products. The state's plans to phase out production of water intensive crops and animal feeds has also fuelled the market for feed additives.
The arid conditions have been hurdles for agriculture and animal husbandry but the measures taken by the government, new innovations and breakthroughs in the industry have all impelled the growth and made Saudi Arabia an important market with huge potential. Leading players have focused on developing efficient management techniques for the market.
Amino Acids has the largest market share among additive types whereas Prebiotics and Probiotics show the highest growth rates. Poultry industry is the dominant segment followed by Ruminant industry. ADM, BASF, Cargill, Evonik Industries, Nutreco N.V, Pfizer, Ingredion Inc. are some of the key companies operating in the region.
Why should you buy this report?
1) For getting a comprehensive overview of the Saudi Arabia Feed Additives market
2) To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3) To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Findings of the study
3. Market Overview
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape Overview - Feed Additives
6. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndctll/saudi_arabia_feed.