BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fueled by client demand for public relations, integrated communications and marketing and a highly-successful fourth quarter, PAN Communications today announced record growth in 2014 – signaling the firm’s best performance in its 20-year history.
PAN provides public relations, content marketing and digital media services for technology, consumer and healthcare companies. The record-setting fourth quarter concludes a year that was driven by expansion from existing client programs via integrated communications activities along with new client wins across the firm’s portfolios.
“Our clients clearly experienced the value that PAN’s highly-talented teams delivered in 2014,” said Philip A. Nardone Jr., president and founder of PAN. “Our outlook for 2015 is bright as leading marketers look to PAN for sophisticated brand visibility and customer engagement strategies. As we embark on our 20th anniversary this year, we continue to innovate and evolve with the pace of marketers’ needs and remain poised for increased growth like never before.”
With a strong appetite for integrated communications services, B2B and B2C marketers are aggressively seeking skillsets and resources that align to overall marketing objectives. As a result, many marketers are selecting PAN to drive earned, owned and shared results across their brand’s perception. The new clients PAN added to its roster in the fourth quarter cover consumer, healthcare and technology industries, including:
- Black Duck Software: the leading OSS logistics solutions provider
- Dragonfly Data Factory: a cloud-enabled, software-defined data factory platform
- FieldGlass: SAP’s vendor management system
- Hiperos: a leader in third-party management software
- Just Add Cooking: locally sourced meal kits delivered directly to your home
- Sharalike: an app allowing consumers to create and share images dynamically
- Targit: maker of Decision Suite, a business intelligence and analytics solution
- Trinity Partners: a global life sciences consulting firm
Innovative Company Culture and New Talent at PAN
PAN’s corporate culture continues to drive creative activities and innovation through the firm focusing on staff’s professional development and work-life balance. Q4 highlights include:
- Revamped PANoptic PR measurement training program to ensure staff is utilizing the latest techniques for measurement across their client base.
- Hosted a Public Relations Society of America event at the office, featuring PAN Consumer VP Mark Malinowski’s tips about “big ideas” for consumer PR.
- Held its first wellness fair in the fall to encourage a healthy workplace as part of the PANfit wellness program. Stations included flu shots, body mass index screenings and sun damage screenings.
- Gave back to employees and the greater Boston community. PAN threw a holiday party where each staff member was rewarded with an iPad Air to recognize their hard work and dedication. PAN also donated to the Greater Boston Food Pantry and Urban Improv, in the spirit of healthy homes and safe communities.
Furthermore, PAN added 13 new hires in the second half of 2014, totaling 25 new employees last year. Beginning with the additions of veteran vice presidents Mark Malinowski and Dan Martin, PAN strengthened its consumer and healthcare practices respectively. Additionally, PAN secured two seasoned account directors to the talented and experienced staff.
The importance of work-life balance and personal growth is critical to the success of PAN’s brand this past year, notes Nardone. “The longevity of our best employees and the growth in quality candidates for open positions are a testament to the direction and importance we place on our staff’s best interests.”
Agency Convenes Leading Marketers
As part of the agency’s commitment to provide insights and networking for fellow marketing professionals, PAN hosted its annual CMO panel event featuring leading marketers from SAP, Wayfair, LogMeIn and Imprivata. Moderated by Forrester, the discussion focused on the challenges and best practices of marketing brands during today’s age of customer empowerment. A video recapping the event can be found on PAN’s YouTube channel.
PAN Communications is a public relations, content marketing, and digital agency providing technology, healthcare and consumer brands with award-winning, integrated marketing communications programs. For two decades, PAN has delivered insight-driven, measurable public relations programs for leading and emerging brands nationally and globally. We provide marketers with communications, influencer relations, social media and creative services that tell our clients’ story and extend brand equity, positively impacting their customers’ path to purchase and reinforcing connection. For more information visit our website at www.pancommunications.com, follow us on Twitter (@PANcomm) or call 617.502.4300.