DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xw658p/intramuscular) has announced the addition of the "Intramuscular Drug Delivery Market & Pipeline Insight" report to their offering.
Intramuscular drug delivery methods using molecular structures and polymers are expected to gain momentum in coming years. More structural, physical and biochemical improvements have to take place to increase their marketing potential. Underlying principles behind these materials are being discovered to increase their pharmacological benefits for future usage. Gels are another material required for future development better and efficient delivery of intramuscular drug to the patients.
The capabilities of sustained release have been found to be associated with these materials which are expected to make sustainable market place in near future. Researchers are developing new materials with better biodegradability and sustained release capabilities for providing efficient intramuscular drug delivery.
With the recent technological advances, it is expected that newer methods for intramuscular drug delivery will be developed and commercialized in coming years. Market size of these materials and methods is modest which is expected to steady growth but before doing so they have to improve a lot before becoming marketable. Many novel intramuscular drugs are at various phases of clinical trials which are expected to be available after some time.
Pharmaceutical companies have already identified the opportunities involved in the development of intramuscular drugs and many of them are at advanced phases of clinical trials. They are supposed to be cost effective along with pharmacologically efficient and minimized side effects.
Intramuscular Drug Delivery Market & Pipeline Insight Report Findings:
- Intramuscular Drug Delivery Mechanism
- Global Intramuscular Drug Delivery Market Outlook
- Intramuscular Drug Pipeline by Company, Country, Indication & Phase
- Intramuscular Drug Pipeline: 364 Drugs
- Marketed Intramuscular Drugs: 186 Drugs
- Majority Drugs in Phase-I Trials:108
- Global Intramuscular Drug Delivery Market Future Prospects
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Intramuscular Drug Delivery
2. Overview of Different Drug Delivery Mechanisms
3. Intramuscular Drug Delivery Mechanism
4. Global Intramuscular Drug Delivery Market Outlook
5. Global Intramuscular Drug Delivery Market Dynamics
6. Intramuscular Drug Delivery Market Future Prospects
7. Intramuscular Drug Pipeline by Company, Country, Indication & Phase
8. Marketed Intramuscular Drugs by Company, Country & Indication
9. Discontinued & Suspended Intramuscular Drugs in Clinical Pipeline
10. Competitive Landscape
- Antares Pharma
- Eli Lily
- Glaxo SmithKline
- HMD pharmaceuticals
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals
- Teva Pharmaceutical
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xw658p/intramuscular