SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Incisive today announced an update to its suite of spreadsheet risk management solutions to help enterprises battle spreadsheet risk and improve analysis of big data. Incisive software now offers ad hoc workflow as well as sheet-to-sheet data comparison features from within Excel, making data analysis significantly easier and more reliable.
“In the last year, we’ve seen an incredible rise in the number of customers who come to us and say they use critical spreadsheets to bring together and analyze data from different sources – whether that’s an ERP system, a cloud-based application, or external data like tax rates,” said Incisive CEO Diane Robinette. “Right from within Excel, users can now compare different sets of raw data to immediately see what’s changed at a glance. This used to take people hours to do manually, or it involved IT and a database.”
Big Data Analysis
For end users who rely on Xcellerator to find and fix spreadsheet errors and risk, additional functionality has been added to the popular spreadsheet comparison module, Diff Interactive. Diff Interactive makes spreadsheet comparison from within Excel much easier. Changes and errors are easily identified with no back-and-forth toggle between spreadsheets required.
To facilitate big data analysis and easily compare changes from within spreadsheets, the solution now includes:
- Sheet-to-sheet comparison within a singular workbook.
- Ability to support comparison of workbooks that include raw data from various sources.
Users can now easily assign spreadsheets for review and editing in an ad hoc manner. The ability to easily collaborate, sustain version control and create reports for compliance purposes makes Excel with Incisive Concourse an ideal fit for organizations that use critical spreadsheets to make key business decisions.
Incisive’s suite of spreadsheet risk and analysis management solutions includes:
- Concourse provides automated insight into risk from the tens of thousands of spreadsheets in an organization. It offers a team-based approach to spreadsheet collaboration, management and control.
- Locator enables spreadsheet discovery and risk assessment. It helps enterprises find spreadsheets on a company’s network, generate a spreadsheet inventory, and identify the riskiest spreadsheets.
- Xcellerator helps spreadsheet users resolve errors and risks. It combines powerful error detection with investigative capabilities allowing users to comprehensively analyze spreadsheets.
Incisive provides award-winning and innovative spreadsheet risk analysis and management solutions. Our enterprise-class offerings provide visibility and control to all business areas that use or interact with spreadsheets. Incisive products have been recognized for accurately and reliably highlighting risks to give users confidence in their spreadsheet information. For more information about Incisive and the company’s solutions, visit www.incisive.com.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.