DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nl7bbj/global_ulcerative) has announced the addition of the "Global Ulcerative Colitis Epidemiology and Patient Flow Analysis - 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides insights into Ulcerative Colitis epidemiology, Ulcerative Colitis diagnosed patients, and Ulcerative Colitis treatment rate for top seven pharmaceutical markets. The study measures key indicators such as prevalence of Ulcerative Colitis derived from epidemiological analysis, percentage of patients diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis, and percentage of patients treated with Ulcerative Colitis therapy.
The study helps executives estimate Ulcerative Colitis market potential, assess unmet need, develop drug forecasting models, and build population-based health management frameworks. The information presented in this study is used to evaluate market opportunities, effectively identify target patient population, and align marketing decisions.
The report provides estimates and forecasts of Ulcerative Colitis prevalence, Ulcerative Colitis diagnosis rate, and Ulcerative Colitis treatment rate for the period 2014 - 2020. The information is presented by leading geographies including the US, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, UK, and Japan. The study design is based on collection and interpretation of data from registries, scientific journals and literatures, government databases and other secondary sources.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Ulcerative Colitis: Disease Definition
2. Global Ulcerative Colitis Patient Flow
3. Ulcerative Colitis Patient Flow in the US
4. Ulcerative Colitis Patient Flow in Europe
5. Ulcerative Colitis Patient Flow in Germany
6. Ulcerative Colitis Patient Flow in France
7. Ulcerative Colitis Patient Flow in Spain
8. Ulcerative Colitis Patient Flow in Italy
9. Ulcerative Colitis Patient Flow in UK
10. Ulcerative Colitis Patient Flow in Japan
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nl7bbj/global_ulcerative