DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7v6lpg/global_psoriatic) has announced the addition of the "Global Psoriatic Arthritis Epidemiology and Patient Flow Analysis - 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides insights into Psoriatic Arthritis epidemiology, Psoriatic Arthritis diagnosed patients, and Psoriatic Arthritis treatment rate for top seven pharmaceutical markets. The study measures key indicators such as prevalence of Psoriatic Arthritis derived from epidemiological analysis, percentage of patients diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis, and percentage of patients treated with Psoriatic Arthritis therapy.
The study helps executives estimate Psoriatic Arthritis market potential, assess unmet need, develop drug forecasting models, and build population-based health management frameworks. The information presented in this study is used to evaluate market opportunities, effectively identify target patient population, and align marketing decisions.
The report provides estimates and forecasts of Psoriatic Arthritis prevalence, Psoriatic Arthritis diagnosis rate, and Psoriatic Arthritis treatment rate for the period 2014 - 2020. The information is presented by leading geographies including the US, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, UK, and Japan. The study design is based on collection and interpretation of data from registries, scientific journals and literatures, government databases and other secondary sources.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Psoriatic Arthritis: Disease Definition
2. Global Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Flow
3. Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Flow in the US
4. Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Flow in Europe
5. Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Flow in Germany
6. Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Flow in France
7. Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Flow in Spain
8. Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Flow in Italy
9. Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Flow in UK
10. Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Flow in Japan
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7v6lpg/global_psoriatic