DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9x6pbs/global_overactive) has announced the addition of the "Global Overactive Bladder Epidemiology and Patient Flow Analysis - 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides insights into Overactive Bladder epidemiology, Overactive Bladder diagnosed patients, and Overactive Bladder treatment rate for top seven pharmaceutical markets. The study measures key indicators such as prevalence of Overactive Bladder derived from epidemiological analysis, percentage of patients diagnosed with Overactive Bladder, and percentage of patients treated with Overactive Bladder therapy.
The study helps executives estimate Overactive Bladder market potential, assess unmet need, develop drug forecasting models, and build population-based health management frameworks. The information presented in this study is used to evaluate market opportunities, effectively identify target patient population, and align marketing decisions.
The report provides estimates and forecasts of Overactive Bladder prevalence, Overactive Bladder diagnosis rate, and Overactive Bladder treatment rate for the period 2014 - 2020. The information is presented by leading geographies including the US, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, UK, and Japan. The study design is based on collection and interpretation of data from registries, scientific journals and literatures, government databases and other secondary sources.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overactive Bladder: Disease Definition
2. Global Overactive Bladder Patient Flow
3. Overactive Bladder Patient Flow in the US
4. Overactive Bladder Patient Flow in Europe
5. Overactive Bladder Patient Flow in Germany
6. Overactive Bladder Patient Flow in France
7. Overactive Bladder Patient Flow in Spain
8. Overactive Bladder Patient Flow in Italy
9. Overactive Bladder Patient Flow in UK
10. Overactive Bladder Patient Flow in Japan
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9x6pbs/global_overactive.