DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b6sqbg/global_pancreatic) has announced the addition of the "Global Pancreatic Cancer Epidemiology and Patient Flow Analysis - 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides insights into Pancreatic Cancer epidemiology, Pancreatic Cancer diagnosed patients, and Pancreatic Cancer treatment rate for top seven pharmaceutical markets. The study measures key indicators such as prevalence of Pancreatic Cancer derived from epidemiological analysis, percentage of patients diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer, and percentage of patients treated with Pancreatic Cancer therapy.
The study helps executives estimate Pancreatic Cancer market potential, assess unmet need, develop drug forecasting models, and build population-based health management frameworks. The information presented in this study is used to evaluate market opportunities, effectively identify target patient population, and align marketing decisions.
The report provides estimates and forecasts of Pancreatic Cancer prevalence, Pancreatic Cancer diagnosis rate, and Pancreatic Cancer treatment rate for the period 2014 - 2020. The information is presented by leading geographies including the US, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, UK, and Japan. The study design is based on collection and interpretation of data from registries, scientific journals and literatures, government databases and other secondary sources.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Pancreatic Cancer: Disease Definition
2. Global Pancreatic Cancer Patient Flow
3. Pancreatic Cancer Patient Flow in the US
4. Pancreatic Cancer Patient Flow in Europe
5. Pancreatic Cancer Patient Flow in Germany
6. Pancreatic Cancer Patient Flow in France
7. Pancreatic Cancer Patient Flow in Spain
8. Pancreatic Cancer Patient Flow in Italy
9. Pancreatic Cancer Patient Flow in UK
10. Pancreatic Cancer Patient Flow in Japan
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b6sqbg/global_pancreatic