DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlxmtt/funded_research) has announced the addition of the "Funded Research in Stroke" report to their offering.
This report will provide global transparency to research funded for Stroke - based on models of NIH definitions for those topic areas.
Using these models, we will provide you with 5 years of Stroke Grant Funding data from the top global funders of Science Research - representing over 80 different funding organizations worldwide.
- Which global funders are providing the most resources in Stroke?
- Which institutions are receiving the most awards?
- Which investigators are leading the field in new and current funding/projects?
- What funds have been targeted in this field for future years (projects won in 2013, 2014 which will fund for the next 2-3 years)
- This is the most forward-looking and current research data source on Stroke.
Funding includes 5 years of data from the major science and biomedical funders in Europe, North America, and Australia.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlxmtt/funded_research