PARIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ipanema Technologies – the industry leader in guaranteeing the performance of applications across large and complex enterprise networks–today announces the launch of IpanemaCloud Central Management, Ipanema’s first ever cloud-based service.
This new cloud-based service allows VARs, MSPs and telcos to reduce time to market by months, offering them easy access to Ipanema’s platform to quickly deliver Ipanema-based managed services to their customers. Since it requires no upfront investment in infrastructure or set up costs, IpanemaCloud offers service providers a cost-effective solution and allows them to focus resources on their core business areas, safe in the knowledge that their management platform is fully up to date. As a cloud-based service management platform, it leverages Ipanema’s carrier class management software and combines it with a secured service portal based on leading certified technology partners, Rackspace hosting and force.com.
IpanemaCloud Central Management is also an opportunity for companies that want to manage the Ipanema estate themselves, enabling them to enjoy the benefits of a cloud-based Central Management platform.
"Videns provides Ipanema as a Service for a monthly cost to our customers and has an extensive experience in running the management platform. By having the ability to consume the Ipanema central platform as a cloud service, we reduce service activation time, while our people focus on providing proactive, value added services rather than managing a platform", states Ruud van Straaten, Director Operations of Videns in the Netherlands.
The IpanemaCloud Central Management features include:
- Availability: IpanemaCloud was designed keeping continuous operations in mind even in the event of software upgrades.
- Security: Easily comply with regulations and standards like ISO 27001 using secure Service Portal authentication. Optional IPSec VPN tunneling between the customer network and the IpanemaCloud is available.
- Elasticity & Scalability: Ipanema operations monitor computing and data space usage and automatically adjust computer resources to the requirements.
- Release Management: Management platform is always up-to-date. Each software upgrade is scheduled and automatically carried out by Ipanema staff.
- Backup: Daily backup and two weeks’ archiving of configuration and databases.
- Traceability: Keep trace of system and configuration changes.
- Reversibility: Want to move from the cloud to on-premise? Ipanema can provide you with configuration files, log files and reports.
- Best of breed: IpanemaCloud leverages industry leading certified technology partners; Rackspace hosting and force.com for the Service Portal.
- Support: Technical support and userguides.
- ### -
For more information, visit: www.ipanematech.com