DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9nzzd4/anti) has announced the addition of the "Anti Dermatomycosis Skin Drugs Markets in China" report to their offering.
China's demand for Anti Dermatomycosis Skin Drugs has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption and capital investment for over two decades.
This new study examines China's economic trends, investment environment, industry development, supply and demand, industry capacity, industry structure, marketing channels and major industry participants. Historical data (2004, 2009 and 2014) and long-term forecasts through 2019 and 2024 are presented. Major producers in China are profiled.
- Anti Dermatomycosis Skin Drugs Sales Volume
- Fluconazole Sales Volume and Market Share
- Itraconazole Sales Volume and Market Share
- Terbinafine Sales Volume and Market Share
- Econazole Sales Volume and Market Share
- Miconazole Nitrate Sales Volume and Market Share
- Amphotericin B Sales Volume and Market Share
- Ketoconazole Sales Volume and Market Share
- Clotrimazole Sales Volume and Market Share
- Caspofungin Sales Volume and Market Share
- Other Anti Dermato Mycosis Skin Drugs Sales Volume and Market Share
Key Topics Covered:
II. BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
III. ANTI DERMATOMYCOSIS SKIN DRUGS INDUSTRY ASSESSMENTS
IV. ANTI DERMATOMYCOSIS SKIN DRUGS PRODUCTION AND DEMAND
V. ANTI DERMATOMYCOSIS SKIN DRUGS MARKET OUTLOOK
VI. MARKET ENTRY CHANNELS
VII. ANTIFREEZE & THAWING AGENT PRODUCER DIRECTORY
- Shanghai Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd Prescription Drug Business Unit
- France Servier Pharmaceutical Plant
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9nzzd4/anti